There is a meeting of the Diers-Families with ancestors from Heidkamp/Heidkamperfeld
in the Ammerland near by Oldenburg.
The oldest Person named Diers of the Heidkamp-Farm is
* 1635 in Heidkamp - 03.1680 in Heidkamp.
With his wife from the Emje-Farm he had a daugther, who inherited the farm.
This daughter Anne Diers,
* 1668 - 12.1750 in Heidkamp
married Frerk Schröder from Borbeck (village next to Heidkamp).
Their daughter Talke Diers
* 08/13/1691 - 09/17/1714 in Heidkamp
inherited the farm and married Jürgen Öltjen from Heidkamp. He called himself Jürgen
Their first son was called Friedrich Diers
* 01/03/1709 - 11/27/1786 in Heidkamp.
He inherited the farm and married Wübke Bruns
They called their first son also Friedrich
* 12/13/1746 - 07/23/1785 in Heidkamp.
He married Grethe Meinardus from Oldenbrok. They had seven children:
Wübke Margarethe Diers * 11/18/1772 - 12/20/1852
* 10/25/1774 - 12/11/1777
* 05/05/1776 - 06/17/1843
Hinrich Gerhard Diers * 03/10/1778 - 02/25/1783
Johann Hinrich Diers * 04/09/1780 - 07/05/1783
* 02/10/1782 - 10/11/1862
Margarethe Elisabeth Diers * 07/03/1785 - 05/19/1835.
While Friedrich Diers as the oldest son became the farm-owner, Jürgen Diers built up
a new farm in Heidkamperfeld.
On February the 24th 1935 started the first Diers-Family-Reunion in the Gasthaus Blohm in
Metjendorf. 66 people attended, who were all descendents from Jürgen Diers.
The meeting was organised by the teacher (Johann) Heinrich Diers(02/20/1894-10/03/1980).
After the war he became a famous author in Lower German dialect and was the first
president of the Ollnborger Kring
organization who takes care of the language of Lower German until today.
After the war he organized five Diers-Family-Reunions(in brackets the number of
participants). Nowadays he is honored with a street name in Oldenburg.
2. on 05/15/1955 in the Müsselkrug in Borbek (152)
3. on 08/21/1960 in the Hof von Oldenburg in Rastede (191)
4. on 06/07/1965 in the Etzhorner Krug in Oldenburg-Etzhorn (168)
5. on 09/06/1970 in the Gasthof Karl Rabe in Wiefelstede (185)
6. on 05/16/1976 in the Schützenhof in Oldenburg-Eversten (214)
From 1980 - 1996 Jochen Imlau organized the Diers-Family-Reunions
7. on 08/02/1981 on the Jürgen-Diers-Farm in Heidkamperfeld (193)
8. on 08/10/1986 in the Gasthof Rabe in Wiefelstede (200)
9. on 09/15/1991 in the Hof von Oldenburg in Rastede (148)
10. on 08/24/1996 in the "Hof von Oldenburg" in Rastede (175)
From 2001 on Dirk Rode organized the Diers-Family-Reunions
11. on 08/04/2001 by Wöbken in Hundsmühlen (133)
12. on 07/08/2006 on the farm of Helmut and Ute Diers in Ohmstede (194)
13. on 17/09/2011 by Martens in Bokel (129)
14. on 06/08/2016 in Godensholt, Ammerland (90)
The 15th Diers-Family-Reunion will be in 2021.
In the following database are only the Diers-Ancestors:
⇒ The ancestors of the Diers-Family, shown with the PAF-Program
In this PDF-File are 11 generations starting with Dirich Recker * 1560.
The PDF-Files of the branches A1 to K4 could be ordered if there is a
⇒ 11 Generations Recker-Diers
In this PDF-file you find the Recker-Family with the Diers-branch
and the explanation for the origin of the name Diers.
⇒ Recker-Diers PDF-file
This file contains the Recker-Family back to Ebbeke Recker * 1400.
The data are calculated from old documents.
⇒ Recker-Family starting 1400